I haven’t been in the mood to do much of anything lately. I’ve been writing posts and then leaving them unpublished. I start projects around the house that take weeks to finish. I’m avoiding school. I’m upset with my family. I need a little spring cleaning in my life.
What better way to start fresh than with a little meme? I’ve stolen this idea from the wonderful Cara. Here goes…
Put your iTunes/mp3 player on shuffle and make a list of the first 24 songs to play.
1. Mama’s Room – Under the Influence of Giants
2. Drivin’ Me Wild – Common featuring Lily Allen
3. Thinking of You – Katy Perry
4. Losing Lisa – Ben Folds
5. Do You Know What I’m Seeing? – Panic at the Disco
6. I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance – Black Kids
7. Oh Momma – Justin Nozuka*
8. These Photographs – Joshua Radin*
9. Grace Kelly – MIKA
10. Black or White – Michael Jackson
11. Sweet Talkin’ Liar – Jay Nash*
12. Hands Open – Snow Patrol
13. Grand Theft Autumn-Where Is Your Boy? (Acoustic) – Fall Out Boy
14. Just My Imagination – The Temptations
15. Wild At Heart – Gloriana
16. Unstoppable – Rascal Flatts
17. Hey Stephen – Taylor Swift
18. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours) – Stevie Wonder
19. Hey Brittany – Forever The Sickest Kids
20. Ruby’s Shoes – Lori McKenna
21. Tiger Mountain Peasant Song – Fleet Foxes*
22. Loch Lommond – The Celtic Pipes and Strings
23. Carolina in My Mind – James Taylor
24. Santeria – Sublime
As you can see, I keep an open mind when it comes to my music. What does your musical taste say about you?
*Definitely worth a listen if you haven’t heard of these artists before.